Luxibel UVC Disinfection Light
Double Direct UVC radiator with reflector
B Direct II disinfects air and surface, prevents secondary infections, and eliminates bacteria, viruses, and fungal and mold spores in the air. All direct-radiating fixtures have standard double security with a moving sensor and extra safety. It can be used in production halls, hospitals, healthcare facilities, pharmacies, schools, public transport, and many more.
- Disinfection time < 15 min
- Wavelength of 254nm (UVC)
- Mounting: wall, ceiling, or tripod
- Protective foil for radiator (on request)
- Radiators replacement: once a year
- Movement sensor standard included
COVID-19 Shipping Update: Due to the overwhelming demand for deliveries across the United States, as well as modified practices by our shipping partners to keep their workforce and customers safe, customers should anticipate parcel delays for the foreseeable future. Thank you for being our customer, and we appreciate your support more than ever at this time.
Double Direct UVC radiator with reflector disinfects in less than 15 minutes
- UVC radiation has been proven to be effective against waterborne and airborne pathogenic micro-organisms including those responsible for cholera, hepatitis, polio, typhoid, giardia, cryptosporidium and many other bacterial, viral and parasitic diseases
- UVC installations have low capital and operation cost
- UVC technology is environmentally friendly
- UVC installations are easy to operate and to maintain
- UVC radiation has no harmful effect when overdosed on surfaces, water or air
- UVC radiation works instantly and the effectiveness does not depend on the temperature
- UVC disinfection is a physical process: no substances are added
- The UVC disinfection effect is directly related to the UV dose (which is the product of intensity and exposure time of the micro-organisms) so it’s effectiveness can be simply measured once the system design is validated
Questions about this product?
The Anitized team can help you answer any questions regarding a particular product and its features. Not sure what products would work best for your specific needs? Our team can alternatively visit your place of business and assess your space to provide you with a plan to keep your spaces sanitized.