Nemesis UVC Tower
High Energy UV-C For Fast Disinfection of Locker Rooms, Dressing Rooms, Workspaces, and More.
The Nemesis UV-C Tower utilizes UV-C lightwaves to kill 99.9% of all viruses and bacteria. Sanitize small and large spaces up to 40’ x 40’ with a single unit.
With a press of a button, a high-output array of 360º UVC (ultraviolet C) light at a 254nm germicidal wavelength is emitted from multiple Philips radiator’s, effectively sanitizing surfaces in a very effective fast method. The Nemesis™ UVC light damages DNA of bacteria and viruses, rendering up to 99% unable to replicate, thus unable to cause infection.
- White powder-coated metal structure
- Designed and manufactured in the USA. Ships from our warehouse in Dallas, TX
- Portable high output UV-C vertical disinfection tower
- Uses 12x Philips TUV 55 W HO lamps
- User control interface via web application via WiFi
COVID-19 Shipping Update: Due to the overwhelming demand for deliveries across the United States, as well as modified practices by our shipping partners to keep their workforce and customers safe, customers should anticipate parcel delays for the foreseeable future. Thank you for being our customer, and we appreciate your support more than ever at this time.
Call for pricing and availability – (214) 385-4434
Effectively sanitizes surfaces, killing 99% of all viruses and bacteria
High quality, durable and robust design is built to withstand the most rugged conditions
- UV-C has been a proven disinfectant for over 100 years, and has been used extensively for the past 40 years in various applications
- UV-C light has the ability to inactivate pathogens (both viruses and bacteria) by impacting the cellular RNA and DNA, damaging nucleic acids, and preventing microorganisms from infecting and reproducing
- UV-C light is invisible to the human eye, though our 254nm lamps contain a fluorescent phosphorous additive that illuminates visible light to ensure you know that the lamp is functional
- 254nm UV-C has been proven to be the optimal wavelength to inactive pathogens
- Disinfection effectiveness is determined by exposure time and exposure dosage
- UV-C has been proven to be an extremely effective air and surface disinfectant
- UV-C disinfects and inactivates bacteria and viruses fast
- UV-C light can potentially pose a safety/health hazard to the skin and eyes. The Nemesis UV-C series is built with safeguards to ensure the room is unoccupied while direct UV-C lamps are on
Questions about this product?
The Anitized team can help you answer any questions regarding a particular product and its features. Not sure what products would work best for your specific needs? Our team can alternatively visit your place of business and assess your space to provide you with a plan to keep your spaces sanitized.